3.7 volt ultrafire battery
Protected and rated mAh
-Nominal voltage: 3.7V
-Lowest permitted discharge voltage – 2.5 V
-Cycle life – 500 cycles
-Max charging rate – 4.5 Amps
-Max continuous discharge (8C)
-Do not short circuit – High current will be discharged
-Diameter: 18.2 +/- 0.5mm
-Height: 34.48 +/- 0.5mm
*Usa a Li-Ion charger. Do not use a NiMh charger.
*To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
*Do discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.
*Chemical composition is lithium manganese oxide
*4.2V max charge, 3.7V nominal charge
*Safer chemistry, so is not available with a protection circuit. But that means you must guard against overcharge and overdischarge themselves.
*Slightly lower energy density than ICR, but can sustain much higher discharge and charge rates. Use these cells when an application calls for “high-drain” cells.
Manufacturer’s listed Specifications:
- High Drain- 20A constant current,
- Model: LG 18650 HG2
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
- Height : 65.0 ± 0.2 mm ( Max. 65.2 mm )
- Weight Max. 48.0 g
- Positive terminal: Flat top